How to Measure Your Space. Put the following information on the Grid Sheet using the example below:
1. Start measuring from the corner shown in the drawing.
2. Measure total length of all walls corner to corner.
3. Indicate the location and sizes of the doors and windows. Include individual corner to window/door sill dimensions.
4. Indicate door swings and location of the electrical plugs and the center line of sink. Include waterline and floor drain locaton.
5. Confirm the room height and locaton of drop ceiling and bulk heads.
6. Indicate appliance locations and sizes on the chart below.
After you wrote down as much as information on Draft Sheet, you can Fax or E-mail back to us.